Sign up for Tour du ALS!
Take on the Climb of the Mont Ventoux in the battle against ALS.
Thursday the 13th of June 2024 we will Conquer the Mont Ventoux for the 12th time with hundreds of people. Our goal: Bring in as much money possible to support the Battle against the deadly nervesdisease ALS. You can join us as a Hiker, Runner or Cycler. Alone or as a team. Whichever way you opt to join,an unforgettable lifechanging adventure is guaranteed.
Highlights of the Tour du ALS:
Key information about the 12th edition of Tour du ALS:
- Location: Mont Ventoux, France
- Date: Thursday, June 13th, 2024
- Objective: Fundraising for the fight against ALS
- Organization: Stichting ALS Nederland (ALS Netherlands Foundation)
- Sporting disciplines: Hiking, running, and cycling
- Routes: 1x ascent, 2x ascent (Master), 3x ascent (Fool)
- Registration fee: €135 euros
- Fundraising: For first-time participants, a minimum of €1500 euros is required in sponsorship funds (the target amount is reduced for participants that have joined more often).
Why the initiative of Tour du ALS?
Every year the Tour du ALS takes place to raise funds in the research for the fight against ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) and related diseases PMS and PLS. All are severe neurological/muscular disorders that takes many lives.A medicine does not exist yet. We want to fund scientific research into ALS, improve the care and life of ALS patients, and eventually achieve a world without ALS. By participating in Tour du ALS and raising funds, you are adding value to this important battle. With the 11th edition, we raised a record amount of €1,713,126. Will you help us exceed this amount?
First a preview of what it would be like to join?
After months of sporty preparations, on the 8th of june 2023 we all stood at the foot of the Mount Ventoux. It was a magnificent exciting edition. Over 760 participants made the climb with lots of encouragement by the public cheering them on. Whether Running, cycling or Hiking… All participants had one goal: Kicking out ALS. Ready for a preview before entering this sportive challenge? Take a look at the Aftermovie 2023 and be ready to get convinced!